Discover the hidden gem of Ash Fork, Nestled in scenic Yavapai County AZ, a small town bursting with character and charm. With a rich history, breathtaking natural beauty, and a welcoming community, Ash Fork offers a unique and peaceful lifestyle that’s hard to find elsewhere. From cozy cottages to spacious family homes, there’s a diverse range of real estate options available to suit every taste and budget. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, buying a house in Ash Fork is a decision you won’t regret. So come and make Ash Fork your forever home, and experience the warmth and serenity of this hidden oasis.
Highest elevation: 3851m
Humphreys Peak, with an elevation of 12,633 feet (3,851 meters), is the highest peak in Arizona. The three other significant peaks in terms of altitude are Agassiz, Fremont, and Doyle.
Real estate market in Ash Fork:
The picturesque town of Ash Fork, AZ has been making waves in the real estate market, attracting those looking for a tranquil lifestyle or investing in a burgeoning market. Boasting a median home price of $164,000 and an 11% increase from the previous year, Ash Fork is proving to be a wise investment for buyers. However, with limited homes available, buyers must navigate fierce competition and bidding wars.
Despite these challenges, buyers can still score great deals on a range of properties with the aid of savvy real estate agents. All in all, Ash Fork’s real estate market is on the rise, offering a promising and enticing place to settle down.
This article serves as a compass for those looking to navigate the ever-evolving real estate market in Ash Fork, AZ. It is designed to be a helpful guide for potential homebuyers or investors seeking to invest in this charming and idyllic town. By shedding light on the current market trends and showcasing the available properties, this article empowers readers to make informed decisions when purchasing a home in Ash Fork. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or an experienced investor, this article equips you with the essential information needed to navigate the twists and turns of the Ash Fork real estate market with ease.
Notable features of ash fork az
- Majestic mountain views
- Clear blue skies
- Serene landscapes
- Abundant hiking trails
- Popular fishing spots
- Location on Route 66 adds to its appeal
- Picturesque scenery
- Outdoor recreation opportunities abound
- Ideal for those seeking a peaceful lifestyle
Trends in Home Sales:
The real estate market in Ash Fork, Arizona, has been experiencing a significant uptick in home sales, according to reputable sources such as local real estate agents and industry publications. In the last year alone, home sales in Ash Fork have seen a remarkable 28% increase. This surge in sales is a promising sign for both buyers and sellers in the market. With the demand for homes on the rise, it’s important for buyers to act quickly to secure their dream homes. For sellers, this trend indicates that their properties are in high demand, presenting an excellent opportunity to sell at a premium price. The growth in home sales is a clear sign of the strong demand for properties in Ash Fork, making it a prime location for real estate investment.
Ash Fork, AZ’s real estate market is heating up with steadily climbing home prices.
This trend is confirmed by reputable sources such as local real estate agents and industry publications.
- The median home price in Ash Fork has surged by 11% over the previous year to approximately $164,000.
- For sellers, this means that their homes are in high demand, presenting an excellent opportunity to sell at a premium price.
- For buyers, rising prices suggest that properties in Ash Fork are a wise investment, expected to appreciate over time.
- Knowledgeable real estate agents can help buyers navigate the market and secure a favorable deal in the increasingly competitive area.
- Overall, the Ash Fork real estate market offers a promising return on investment for homeowners and investors.
Types of Houses for Sale:
There is a variety of properties available for sale in Ash Fork, AZ, ranging from single-family homes to condos and townhouses.
In Ash Fork typically features spacious yards and ranges in size from 1,000 to 2,500 square feet. These homes often offer multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as open-concept living spaces, perfect for families or those who love to entertain. Prices for single-family homes in Ash Fork typically start around $100,000, with larger homes or those with additional amenities, such as a pool or garage, selling for upwards of $300,000.
Condos in Ash Fork:
It offers a lower-maintenance lifestyle, with amenities such as community pools, fitness centers, and shared outdoor spaces. These properties are often more affordable, with prices starting around $50,000 and ranging up to $150,000. Condos in Ash Fork typically offer 1-2 bedrooms and 1-2 bathrooms, with open living spaces that maximize square footage.
Townhouses in Ash Fork:
It offers a balance between the privacy of a single-family home and the convenience of a condo. These properties often feature multiple levels, with bedrooms and bathrooms located on separate floors for added privacy. Townhouses typically range in size from 1,000 to 1,500 square feet and offer 2-3 bedrooms and 2-3 bathrooms. Prices for townhouses in Ash Fork start around $100,000 and can range up to $250,000, depending on size and location.
Mobile homes for sale in Ash Fork, AZ offer an affordable housing option with the flexibility of mobility. These homes typically range from one to three bedrooms and can include amenities such as updated kitchens, spacious living areas, and outdoor decks. Prices for mobile homes in Ash Fork range from around $50,000 to $150,000, making them an affordable option for those looking to purchase a home in the area. Some mobile homes also come with land, providing the opportunity for more privacy and outdoor space.
Commercial property for sale in Ash fork, AZ:
- Commercial properties for sale in Ash Fork, AZ include retail spaces, office buildings, and warehouses.
- Prices for commercial properties vary depending on size, location, and amenities.
- Many commercial properties in Ash Fork offer ample parking and high visibility for businesses.
- Local real estate agents can provide information on available commercial properties and assist with the purchasing process.
Homes for sale by owner Ash fork, AZ:
- Homes for sale by owner in Ash Fork, AZ are properties that are being sold directly by the owner, without the assistance of a real estate agent.
- Buyers can negotiate directly with the owner and potentially save on commission fees.
- Listings can be found on various online platforms, such as Zillow or ForSaleByOwner.
Here are the top 10 homes list available to buy in Ash fork Arizona:
The top 10 homes listed available to buy in Ash fork Arizona are Seligman or Bhhsaz.
Cheap houses for sale in Ash fork AZ:
For those who are worried about affording a house in Ash Fork, Arizona, there are still plenty of options available in both the low-budget and middle-budget ranges. These homes offer great value for their price, without sacrificing quality or comfort.
In the low-budget range, there are charming single-family homes available for under $100,000. These homes offer cozy living spaces with two to three bedrooms, perfect for smaller families or individuals. Many of these homes also come with sizable yards, allowing for outdoor activities and gardening.
In the middle-budget range, there are spacious single-family homes available for under $200,000. These homes offer plenty of room for larger families or those who desire more living space. Many of these homes come with desirable features such as large kitchens, multiple bathrooms, and even additional living spaces such as bonus rooms or basements.
Neighborhood and communities:
Ash Fork, AZ, is a small town with a variety of neighborhoods and communities that offer something for everyone. Here are some of the most popular neighborhoods in Ash Fork:
Juniper wood Ranch:
Located on the eastern edge of town, Juniperwood Ranch is a peaceful community with stunning views of the surrounding landscape. It features spacious lots and custom-built homes, making it a great option for those seeking a more rural lifestyle.
Kaibab Estates West:
Situated on the west side of Ash Fork, Kaibab Estates West is a popular choice for families due to its proximity to schools and parks. The community is known for its well-maintained homes and friendly neighbors.
This community is located just north of Ash Fork and is known for its beautiful pine trees and peaceful surroundings. It’s a great option for those seeking a quiet, secluded lifestyle.
Ash Fork Heights:
This neighborhood is located in the heart of Ash Fork and offers a mix of single-family homes and townhouses. It’s within walking distance of local shops, restaurants, and community events.
What makes Ash fork unique?
- Ash Fork’s small-town charm and rural setting make it a unique location for buying homes.
- The area offers a laid-back lifestyle with a tight-knit community and stunning natural beauty from Kaibab and Coconino National Forests.
- Conveniently located off Interstate 40, Ash Fork is easily accessible from other parts of the state.
- The town boasts a low cost of living with a median home price of around $164,000 and a variety of home styles and sizes available, including single-family homes, manufactured homes, and ranch properties.
- Families with children will appreciate the several schools in the area, and there are also parks and recreational activities available, including the Ash Fork Community Center which hosts holiday celebrations and community meetings.
Tips for buying a house in Ash fork:
- Research the local real estate market and understand current trends and prices
- Work with a reputable real estate agent who is knowledgeable about the area and can help guide you through the buying process
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage to determine your budget and affordability
- Consider the location and proximity to amenities such as schools, parks, and shopping centers
- Schedule a home inspection to identify any potential issues or needed repairs before making an offer.
- Negotiate the price and terms of the sale, including contingencies and closing costs.
- Review all legal documents and contracts thoroughly before signing
- Consider the potential resale value and future growth of the area
- Don’t rush the process and be prepared to make an informed decision.
What is it like to live in Ash Fork AZ?
Living in Ash Fork offers a peaceful and quiet small-town lifestyle with easy access to outdoor activities and scenic natural beauty.
What is Ash Fork Arizona famous for?
Nestled in Yavapai County along the historic Route 66, Ash Fork, Arizona, is a quaint town renowned for its title as the Flagstone Capital of the World.
Is Arizona a good place to buy a house?
Arizona is a prime location for real estate investments, with a thriving economy and a rapidly expanding population. It presents numerous opportunities for investing in rental properties, with home values seeing substantial annual growth.
Where does Ash Fork AZ get its water?
In 1898, the Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway (ATSF) built the Ashfork Bainbridge Steel Dam in Ash Fork, Arizona. It was the world’s first large steel dam and one of only three ever constructed in the United States to supply water for railway operations.
How hot does it get in Ash Fork Arizona in the summer?
Ash Fork experiences a cooler average temperature of 54.48°F, which is notably lower than the average temperature of Arizona at 65.97°F but similar to the national average temperature of 54.45°F.
What climate zone is Ash Fork Arizona?
Ash Fork enjoys warm and dry summers, with no monthly temperatures exceeding 89°F, and is classified under the Köppen climate classification as having a warm-summer Mediterranean climate, as indicated by the Csb designation on climate maps.
Is Ash fork az safe?
Ash Fork’s crime rate is strikingly high at 96% above the national average, as per AreaVibes.
Is Ash fork az a good place to live?
Ash Fork, Arizona offers its inhabitants a unique blend of suburban and rural living, with most residents being homeowners and having moderate political views. Furthermore, the public schools in Ash Fork are held in high regard.
In summary, Ash Fork, AZ, is a small town with a rural setting surrounded by natural beauty and a tight-knit community. The town is accessible via Interstate 40 and has a low cost of living, making it an affordable option for those looking to buy a house. Ash Fork offers a variety of home styles and sizes, as well as schools and recreational activities for families with children.
When buying a house in Ash Fork, it’s recommended to work with a local real estate agent, get pre-approved for a mortgage, and negotiate an offer. By following these tips, buyers can make informed decisions and secure a home that meets their needs and budget.